Sunday, July 30, 2017

We could use your help!!!!

July 30, 3017

Hello
My name is Lora and I own and operate Promote Commotion. I promote Small Business Owners and also do local events for different causes in the Roanoke Valley.

I have an event coming up on Sunday September 17th called #KidzforKids which will benefit Carilion Children's. It will involve children coming together for the kids who need a little extra smile. Each child donates a toy for the hospital to use for those special times when a child is upset, scared or in the hospital on special holidays.

This is the 3rd time I have organized some type of fundraiser for this cause, and I will also tell you it is my final retirement event. Meaning, you will never have to hear from me again asking for a donation, your support or help.

I have kids doing talent, modeling in a fashion show, vendors of all kinds and will have a 50/50 raffle so far.

I want to do raffle baskets which I need donations for. I also want to do trophies for the winners of the talent show. I am seeking pets to #walk4thekidz and would love to add this to the event. I am reaching out to get characters to show for the kids. If we can not get Mugsy, McGruff or others, I would like to have someone dress as any type of fun character. I also want to include face painting, craft tables, and other fun things for the kids and taking suggestions or partners for this event.

Little Green Hive is our venue Sponsor so our event will take place at 16 West Markeplace. Now I just need donations for raffles, Sponsors, Volunteers, Characters, face painters, balloon artists, magicians and special guest judges and Emcee.

If by any chance you care to help in any way, we would love to have you.
Once again, I will never be asking again. This is my retirement event and I want it to be the best it can be, but I do need help. Your help. All participating in any way will be acknowledged at the event, on the event pages, my blogs, my Promote Commotion page and more.


I will be more than happy to pick up donations, or they can be mailed to
Promote Commotion
406 Riverland Rd
Roanoke, VA 24014


If you would like to take part as a guest judge, emcee, character or any other offer, please feel free to contact me on Facebook on the Promote Commotion page or Lora Manning Trout. You can also email me at promotecommotion@yahoo.com.


Thank you for taking time to read this, and if you are taking part in any way, Thank you. IF not..rest assured, I will not bother you again. Thanks to all who have helped me in the past with events, or with this one. It has been a great 30 + years and it is because of people like you who have helped me raise money for many groups, organizations and people. Thank you for that.


Sincerely
Lora Trout
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

KidzforKids Show: Raffle Donations

KidzforKids Show: Raffle Donations Raffle Donations We will have raffles at our event. Different baskets with donations from local folks who...